Students of Al Falah University will participate in the youth program through Al Oula Radio "Youth Opinion" where important issues for UAE youth will be discussed.
The initiative comes in collaboration with Radio One and Hamdan Bin Mohammed Center for Heritage, during which radio workshops are held targeting students and young Emiratis.
Broadcasted from Sunday to Thursday, from 2:00 to 4:00, the program will be attended by a total of 40 students.
Topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Small and medium enterprises
- What is innovation? Creativity? What is the difference between the two?
- Are you with or against private sector work?
- How can young people be distinguished in their fields?
- Are you with or against a job change? A new job entry and why?
- Are you with or against an obsession with distinctive car numbers, phone numbers and why?
- Promotional offers and products
- Energy drinks, cigarettes, and new tax
The objective of the Initiative:
- Involving students in the issues of the community
- Enhancing students' skills in public relations and community communication
- Encouraging students and instilling confidence in them through communication with different media
- Involving students in decision-making
- Raising students' cultural knowledge regarding UAE heritage and civilization
- Other community objectives