What are the conditions for transferred Courses?
- Previous university must be accredited.
- The student must complete at least 9 credit hours in the previous university.
- CGPA must not be less than 2.
- For CGPA 1.99-1.75 only university requirements could be transferred.
- A minimum grade of C (70%) is a condition for the transfer of credits of any course.
- A student is not allowed to review the courses transferred after two weeks from receiving them , unless it is approved by the AU president.