Admission & Registration Officer
- Closure Date : August 17, 2021
- Reference Number : A&R-02/2020-2021
- Handle student admissions & registrations in accordance with the accepted requirement at AFU.
- Advice and counseling students about offered programs, admission procedure, eligibility criteria and cost
- Maintain student academic records, registration process, course schedules, academic calendar, generation of grade cards and transcriptions, statistics report on enrollment, and graduation etc.
- Responding queries, emails and phone from students, and provide them details responses to their enquiries about application process, fees and course selection as necessary
- Announcing timetables in accordance with the academic calendar
- Taking all necessary arrangements for student’s course registration, adding, and dropping
- Following up and the implement of all study plans
- Preparing graduation documents in Arabic and English
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Admission and Registration
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MIS background preferred
- Excellent public relations writing skills
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office programs
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects
- Fresh candidate can also apply