Closure Date: Feb 19,2020
Reference Number: SRU-1/2020
- Provides information related to policies and conditions for the admission of new students at the university.
- Update knowledge and provide information relating to the university (specialization, fees, etc.).
- Responsible to respond inquiries relating to the (exams, holidays, courses schedule, etc.
- Follow-up student’s queries and communicate to the students via email.
- Prepares daily and monthly reports as needed and report to A&R supervisor.
- Records all inquiries and maintain proper documentation.
- Responsible to contact with students who have dropped out.
- Responsible to conduct surveys relates AFU programs & services.
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Priority shall be given (in order) to nationals of the United Arab Emirates, GCC nationals, and Arab expats.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office and accounting & finance software programs.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- 2- 3 years of related experience
- Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
- Interested candidates may send CV to below address with clearly showing their photo on CV.