Student Recruitment Officer-Arab National
Closure Date: Feb 15,2020
Reference Number: SRU-1/2020
- Visits schools and colleges, and meets with school administrators and counselors to promote outreach activities within assigned territory and as required to assist other recruiters.
- Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for programs and special events relating to targeted students, transfer, or under-represented groups in the fulfillment of recruitment efforts.
- Organize and host school counselors at AFU to have campus tours for marketing and student recruitments.
- Plan and participate in seminars and events to represent AFU
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Priority shall be given to nationals of the United Arab Emirates and GCC nationals
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written
- Must have an experience in the UAE
- Candidates having Ministry of Education degree equivalency shall be given preference.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality
- 4 to 5 years related experience in the field
- Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph should be included