Vice President for Academic Affairs
Closure Date: Jun 30,2020
Reference Number: ACD-02/2020
Qualification: Associate Professor or Professor
- Supervise all matters relating to curriculum and instruction in the University, including class scheduling and overloads;
- Oversee faculty and academic staff recruitment and development activities;
- Provide advisory recommendations to the President on all academic appointments, tenure and promotion matters and ensure that such processes comply with the terms of faculty bargaining agreements;
- Oversee development and implementation of academic strategic planning;
- Establish priorities and plans for program development, faculty recruitment and development;
- Provide academic input to institutional enrollment management efforts;
- Coordinate periodic academic program review and work with Deans and College Heads in the review, study, and development of curriculum and in the improvement of instruction;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President.
- Priority shall be given (in order) to nationals of the United Arab Emirates, GCC nationals, and expats.
- Sound experience for academic programs and admin skills at University
- Excellent public relations writing skills
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office programs.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects
- UAE Degree equivalency by the Ministry of Education, UAE
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph & ORCiD should be included
- Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
Note:Candidates outside UAE can apply for the position, upon joining they have 1 month to apply for degree equivalency by the Ministry of Education UAEApply