- AFU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AFU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor in Human Resource
Closure Date: Feb 28,2019
Reference Number: COBA-01-2019
The Asst. Professor or Associate Professor of Human Resource Management will be expected to:
- Model best practices in disciplinary teaching and learning and ensure instructional quality and the use of current curricula, as well as up-to-date textbooks, teaching software, and the incorporation of practical experiences
- Be an active researcher, committed to research-led teaching
- Ensure effective academic advising to students registered within the College
- Work on Committees to advance the work of the College and the University
- Engage in Community Service and promote the achievements of the College, within as well as outside AFU
- Other related responsibilities as assigned by the Dean
- PhD in Human Resource Management with evidence of related research
- Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in Humaan Resources with at least three years of successful experience at an accredited university in the USA, Canada, Australia or the UK
- Successful candidate must have evidence of a strong research agenda, student advising and community service