Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in Human Resource
- Closure Date : July 31, 2020
- Reference Number : COBA-03/2020
The Assistant Professor or Associate Professor of Human Resource Management will be expected to:
- Model best practices in disciplinary teaching and learning and ensure instructional quality and the use of current curricula, as well as up-to-date textbooks, teaching software, and the incorporation of practical experiences
- Be an active researcher, committed to research-led teaching
- Ensure effective academic advising to students registered within the College
- Work on Committees to advance the work of the College and the University
- Engage in Community Service and promote the achievements of the College, within as well as outside AFU
- Other related responsibilities as assigned by the Dean
- PhD in Human Resource Management
- Evidence of related research in recognized journals
- Require UAE degree equivalency by MOE, out of UAE candidate are required to provide MOE Degree equivalency with 1 month after joining AFU.
- Assistant Professor or Associate Professor in HRM with at least three years of successful experience at an accredited university in the USA, Canada, Australia or the UK.
- Successful candidate must have evidence of a strong research agenda, student advising and community service
- Send CV with & ORCiD ID