- AFU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AFU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Mar 31,2019
Reference Number: ADM-2/2019
- Facilitate the efficient utilization of the college office through developing calendars, appointments, meetings, social engagements, and university and community functions with individuals and groups
-Attend meetings and taking minutes of meetings
- Prepare correspondence for distribution or approval and signature, checking the documents for completeness and accuracy
- Coordinate the flow of incoming and outgoing communication by receiving, routing, and responding calls in a friendly manner
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Promote a positive image by greeting and assisting students, staff and visitors in a professional and pleasant manner
- Serve as a liaison between college and other university staffs
- Deal with all enquires about the university in a professional and courteous manner in person or on the phone
- All other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Priority shall be given (in order) to female nationals of the United Arab Emirates, GCC nationals, Arab and international expats.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English language, spoken and written.
- Good typing and command of Computer use, particularly MS office programs.
- IELTS or TOEFL preferred.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- 2-3 year’s related experience, fresh graduates can also apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph should be included.