Al Falah University (AFU) intake policy for all Undergraduate Programs allows applicants to be admitted to AFU as following:
- Fall Semester of each year
- Spring Semester of each year
- Summer Sessions of each year
- A non-refundable application and admission fee of 1,000 UAE Dirham
- For Transfer Applicants: Official transcripts from the previous institution with full course descriptions.
TRANSFER ADMISSIONS POLICY
The university specifies that transfer students eligible for admission must be transferring from a licensed institution in the UAE or a recognized foreign institution of higher learning.
- All transfer students must be qualified to meet the regular admission criteria.
- Transfer applicants to the program must submit their official transcripts with full course descriptions
- The university accepts only students who are in good academic standing for transfer to undergraduate programs. A minimum CGPA of 2.0 on a scale of 4.00 or its established equivalent is required for transfer consideration into undergraduate programs.
- The minimum grade must not be lower than a “C”.
- The content of the transferred course must be 80% similar or equivalent to the content of the course at AFU or evidence that the learning outcomes have been achieved.
- Only courses successfully completed at other post-secondary institutions will be accepted in transfer. All courses accepted in transfer must also be equivalent to required and elective courses in the program of study.
- The university informs all applicants for transfer admissions or readmission of the transfer credits earned from previous courses after being approved by the university.
- The university limits the transfer of credits to less than 50% of the total credit hours required for the program.
- The university does not grant credit twice for substantially the same course taken.
- Transferred credits will not be part of the calculation of the CGPA.