The Student Recruitment Unit seeks to be part of the local community through engaging in several activities, including participating in extracurricular activities in the community to strengthen the relationship among students. In addition, we participate in national events and try to introduce and develop unique programs to meet the needs of the communities by:
- Organizing visits to schools, universities and various institutions.
- Participating in educational fairs through which students inquire on the programs offered by the University.
- Guiding and advising students on appropriate specialties to their preferences and the requirements of the labor market.
- Resolving students’ problems.
- Responding to students’ inquiries and questions.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with the Media.
- Developing healthy relation with other institutes and sectors.
- Exchanging experiences and consulting with various training and development institutions