Al Falah University (AFU) intake policy for Graduate Program allows applicants to be admitted to AFU as following:
- Fall Semester of each year
- Spring Semester of each year
- Summer sessions of each year
TRANSFER ADMISSIONS POLICY
The university specifies that transfer students eligible for admission must be transferring from a licensed institution in the UAE or a recognized foreign institution of higher learning.
- All transfer students must be qualified to meet the regular admission criteria.
- Transfer applicants to the program must submit their official transcripts with full course descriptions
- The university accepts only students who are in good academic standing for transfer to graduate programs. A minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or its established equivalent is required for transfer consideration into graduate programs.
- The minimum grade must not be lower than a “B”
- The content of the transferred course must be 80% similar or equivalent to the content of the course at AFU or evidence that learning outcomes have been achieved.
- Only courses successfully completed at other post-secondary institutions will be accepted in transfer. All courses accepted in transfer must also be equivalent to required and elective courses in the program of study.
- The university informs all applicants for transfer admissions or readmission of the transfer credits earned from previous courses after being approved by the university.
- The university does not grant credit twice for substantially the same course taken.
- Transferred credits will not be part of the calculation of the CGPA.
- limits transferred credits for Master’s programs to a maximum of 25% of the total credits required for the program (or whichever equivalent measure is used in determining course or program requirements);
Undergraduate and Graduate students transferring from other institutions to AFU must meet the same English requirements.