Duties & Responsibilities
The Finance Affairs as part of AlFalah University organization chart is established to achieve the goals of the University by:
- Implementation of the University fiscal policy and monitoring its operation
- Preparing the University budget, and monitoring the performance across the university colleges and departments.
- Controlling the accounting and bookkeeping system,
- Supervising University revenue and collection activities and ensuring that they comply with the relevant rules and regulations.
- Supervising the annual closing and auditing tasks.
- Supervising and protecting University properties.