- Provide academic support to all Colleges by offering General Education courses for all three Colleges.
- Support students to improve their written and oral communication skills.
- Develop a well-rounded worldview in the context of religious, cultural and ethical values.
- Make recommendations for reforms in the Program to implement competencies and innovation to the study plan.
- Work on improvement of curriculum and syllabi to keep them at par with MOE standards.
- Communicate with all Units of the university, the updates in the Department.
- Conduct periodic review of course curriculums of GE courses to ensure the eligibility of the courses.