- Provide academic support to all Colleges by offering General Education courses for all three Colleges.
- Support students to improve their written and oral communication skills.
- Develop a well-rounded worldview in the context of religious, cultural and ethical values.
- Make recommendations for reforms in the Program to implement competencies and innovation to the study plan.
- Work on improvement of curriculum and syllabi to keep them at par with MOHESR standards.
- Communicate with all Units of the university, the updates in the Department.
Conduct periodic review of course curriculums of GE courses to ensure the eligibility of the courses.
The Department of General Education offers:
- الثقافة و الدراسات الاسلامية
- مهارات الاتصال باللغة العربية
- Critical and Creative Thinking (English)
- Critical and Creative Thinking(Arabic)
- Computer Skills (English)
- Computer Skills (Arabic)
- Psychology & communication Skills (English)
- Psychology & communication Skills (Arabic)
- Ecosystem & Human Health(English)
- Ecosystem & Human Health(Arabic)
- English for Developing Communication
- English for Academic Writing
- UAE Society
- Statistics (English)
- Statistics (Arabic)