Workshop Business Data Analysis: A Crossroad Between Research and Education
The First AFU Workshop
Research and Education is the utmost target for any academic institute that seek a high quality standard in teaching. Following this target, the College of Business and Administration (COBA) in Al Falah University - Dubai, Will host a two Day Workshop on
which will be held in the 27th & the 28th of April, 2016. The workshop is linked to a forthcoming themed issue of "Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis (EJASA)" (indexed by Scopus); which looks at the data analysis in business research. This workshop will be conducted in association with University of Salento , Italy.
Decision Science, Management Information System, Data Envelopment Analysis, Structural Equation Modelling, Partial Least Squares, Measurement Error Models, Accounting, Leadership, Innovation, Management, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Organizations, Strategy, Quality of Education, Big Data.
Article submission 20 March – 30 March, 2016
First Round Evaluation 31 March – 24 April, 2016
Second Round Evaluation 1 May – 1 June, 2016
- Prof. Amjad D. Al-Nasser, Al Falah University, Dubai.
- Prof. Attiea Mari , Al Falah University, Dubai.
- Dr. Enrico Ciavolino, University of Salento, Italy.
- Dr. Sameer Al-Barghothy, Al Falah University, Dubai.
- Prof. Luigi D’Ambra D’Ambra, University of Naples Federico II, Italy.
- Prof. Maurizio Carpita, University of Brescia, Italy.
- Dr. Tamer Darwish, University of Gloucestershire, UK.
- Prof. Omar M. Edious, Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- Dr. Amer Al-Omari, Al Bayt University, Jordan.
- Dr. Ahmed Ajjour, American University of the Middle East, Kuwait.