1st AFU International Conference Toward Advanced Scientific Knowledge (TASK-2017)
AFU would kindly like to invite you to register to the 1st AFU International Conference: Toward Advanced Scientific Knowledge (TASK-2017) in Business; 3-4th May 2017, Dubai, UAE.
TASK-2017 is a two days multidisciplinary conference organized by College of Business Administration at Al Falah University – Dubai in association with Salento University - Italy & the Department of Law, Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods , University of Sannio – Italy, offers various tracks which include: The Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, HRM, MIS, Marketing, Business Ethics, e-Business, e-Government, e-Learning, Globalization, Leadership, Logistics, Organizational Structure, Growth and Economic Development, Globalization and International Trade, Business law, Communication Studies, Media, Social Media, Journalism, Cyber Crime, Civil Law, Commercial Law, Legal Studies, etc.
Authors are invited to submit their ORIGINAL research papers, case study, review, work in progress, reports, abstract, students’ papers or research proposals within the broad scope of the conference.
All submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program. Related topics covered by the conference include (but are not limited):
|Track 1 |
BUSINESS related fields
|Track 2 |
Intersection between BUSINESS & MEDIA
|Track 3 |
Intersection between BUSINESS & LAW
|Accounting and Finance||International and Global Communication||Corporate Finance Law|
|Management, HRM, MIS and Marketing||Journalism Research and Education||Business Law|
|Economics, Statistics and Econometrics||Mass Communication, Society and Globalization||Business Law and Technology|
|Business Ethics||Media Education Research||Financial Market Regulatory Design|
|E-Business and E-Government||Media Management and Economics||Business and Contract Law|
|E-Learning||Social Media||Business and Tax Law|
|Globalization and Global Business||Telecommunications||Business Law and Technology|
|Leadership||Visual Communication||Risk Regulation|
|Globalization and International Trade||Web-based Journalism||Cyber Crime|
|Growth and Economic Development||Media Law and Regulation||Civil Law|
|Organizational Structure||Film Studies||Commercial Law|
|Logistics||Advertising, Marketing, & Public Relations||Legal Studies|
Professor of Marketing & International Business
Director, Faculty Research Development Office College of Business Administration (AACSB Accredited)
President and CEO
Academy for Global Business Advancement (www.agba.us)
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Vice President for Global Initiatives
Association of Collegiate Marketing Educators (ACME) (www.acme-fbd.org, www.fbdonline.org)
Huntsville, Texas, USA
Founder and Editor in Chief Journal for Global Business Advancement (www.inderscience.com/1qba)
London, England, UK
Founder and Honorary Editor in Chief Journal for International Business & Entrepreneurship Development (www.inderscience.com/1ibed)
London, England, UK
Professor of Finance and Economics
Founder of the Institute of International Transport and Logistics Graduate Studies Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport Cairo, Egypt
Director of the Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport Port Saeed, Egypt
Transport Minister Advisor for Transport and Logistics Egypt
Professor of International Economics
Deputy Dean of Postgraduate and Research, University of Malaysia Sarawak
Director of Centre for Business, Economics and Finance Forecasting (BEFfore)
Managing Editor of International Journal of Business and Society(IJBS)
Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
Manuscripts should be submitted in Word format and formatted Submission is limited to 5 pages. Additional pages will be charged. All submissions will be refereed for quality, originality, and relevance by the Committee.Abstract
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation and covers
- Backgrounds/Research goals/Objectives
- Expected results/conclusions/contributions
It should be typed single-spaced in 10 point type Times New Roman. Papers should be submitted via our E-mail email@example.com. Please note only MS Word file, .doc(x) is accepted.
Basic Submission Rules
Language: English (Arabic is accepted for Law and Media Tracks)
Abstract: Word limited 200 words within one page.
Full paper: Word limited 5-25 pages. Reference, table/chart, and Keywords are included.
Keywords: 3-5 words.
Font/Size/Paragraph: Times New Roman/10 point/Single-Spaced.
Format: MS Word-compatible file.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere.
- Each paper should be 5-25 pages no longer.
- The final version of the paper must be prepared in the template, adhering to the WORD/PDF format.
- Each paper should be at least 5 pages or longer.
- Paper submission via E-mail
Please submit an abstract/full paper to:
Prof. Amjad D. Al-Nasser (Conference Chair) at firstname.lastname@example.org or through AFU website submission deadline April 15, 2017.
- The authors shall receive an email reply to confirm the receipt within 2-3 working days.
- Each paper shall pass through the process of double blind review.
- Once the review process is complete, the author(s) shall be informed of the review decision, which could be accepted or rejected. This would take 2 to 4 weeks of time.
- If the paper is accepted a unique registration number will be sent to the author to complete his/her registration online.
- Participants who wish to attend the conference but are not submitting any output should send us a request via email to guide him/her in completing the registration process.
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 15, 2017.
- Paper Decision: Within four weeks of the submission date.
- Conference date: May 3 & 4, 2017.
- Prof. Amjad D. Al-Nasser
- Dr. Ijaz – ur- Rehman
- Dr. Ashraf Jahmani
- Dr. Biagio Simonetti
- Dr. Enrico Ciavolino
- Prof. Attiea Marie
- Dr. Mohanad Halaweh
- Dr. Ezzet Alomari
- Dr. Reneh Ramsis
- Dr. Samer Abdul hai
- Dr. Islam Faisal
- Prof. Mario Bolzan, University of Padua
- Prof. Donato Posa, Salento University, Italy
- Prof. Luigi D’Ambra, University of Naples Federico II, Italy.
- Prof. Maurizio Carpita, University of Brescia, Italy.
- Prof. Aiman Baklizi, Qatar University, Qatar.
- Prof. Mohammed Ibrahim, Canadian University in Dubai, UAE.
- Prof. Omar M. Barakat. Yarmouk University, Jordan.
- Dr. Sameer Al Barghouthi, Al Falah University, UAE.
- Dr. Panagiotis Kokkalis, Al Falah University, UAE.
- Dr. Darwish, Tamer K, University of Gloucestershire, UK.
- Dr. Mike Hobbs. Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- Dr. Amer Al-Omari, Al Albyet University, Jordan.
- Dr. Ahmed Bani-Mustafa, American University of the Middle East, Kuwait.
- Dr. Mohammad Aslam, King Abdulaziz University, KSA.
- Dr. Mohammed Noureldin, Jumeira University, UAE.
- Mr. Emad Hamdy
- Mr. Ahmed Daoud
- Ms. Durra Ataterh
- Ms. Zaina Al Fraihat
Outstanding papers will be considered for possible publication in one of the following indexed by Scopus journals:
Stay at the World's Second Tallest Hotel
Situated on the fringe of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounded by the most popular landmarks of the world, Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is a Guinness Record winning hotel that offers the best services to its guests. This majestic 72 story skyscraper welcomes all the distinguished guests to experience work or leisure with sophistication. Guests of the 4-star hotel can enjoy luxurious evenings with the view of Burj Khalifa from their rooms and dining in the world’s best restaurants in the nearby Dubai Mall. The hotel also offers 3 in-house restaurants and a fitness center.www.afu.ac.ae or send us an email on email@example.com
Original photos on www.rotana.com
At least one of the author(s) of the accepted paper MUST register for the conference to have their output included in the Conference Program. The registration fee will be $100 US Dollars (plus credit card fee around $6) for all attendants and it will be $550 US Dollars registration fees (plus credit card fee around $30) with accommodations in a five star hotel (Conference Venue).
Conference registration fee includes the conference attendance for both days, Conference Kit, Conference Program Brochure, Certificate, coffee breaks.
Conference registration with accommodations fee includes staying 4 days, 3 nights at Rotana Rose Rayhana Hotel (Conference Venue), Breakfasts, Two lunches, One Tour, One Dinner.
Kindly note that AFU is not able to organize visas for the participants. The participants are recommended to contact nearest relevant Embassy / High Commissioner in their home country to check whether they need a visa or not.