Be Remarkable Tomorrow, Choose AFU Today
The current academic programs at Al Falah University have been meticulously selected based on preference for students and the needs of the public, private and government sector for professionals in these disciplines. AFU commit to refine the analytical thinking and communication skills of the students, develop ethical sensitivity and civic responsibility and upgrade research and effective writing skills.
Ranked in theTop 20
Universities in UAE Webometrics 2019
Listed inCAA Portal
for Licensed institutions
Accreditation ByHashemite Kingdom of Jordan's
Ministry of Education
Flexible TimingMorning & Evening
Frequently Asked Questions
- EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
40% scholarship for students with an average of 95% during their general secondary education
30% scholarship for students with an average between 90% to 94.9% during their general secondary education For the continuity of Excellence scholarship, the number of credit hours registered in the semester must not be less than 15 hours with a grade point average of 3.6 and above.
- EXCELLENCE GRANT
30% scholarship on credit hours for students with a grade point average of 3.6 and above provided they pass at least 15 hours in the current semester.
- SIBLING GRANT
10% scholarship is granted to second sibling and a 20% scholarship is granted to the third sibling
- COUPLES GRANT
10% scholarship is given to spouse
10% scholarship on most programs for those who do not apply to any of the above criteria
Undergraduate Program Admission Requirements
- Original high school certificate or a certified copy of the secondary school certificate (Grade 12) of the Ministry of Education or Abu Dhabi Education Council curriculum at least 60%
- An equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Education if the secondary certificate of the curriculum is contrary to the Ministry of Education or Abu Dhabi Education Council curriculum, i.e. IGCSE, IB, CBSE etc.
- Original Certificate of English Proficiency (EmSAT, IELTS, TOEFL or IESOL)
Student may be accepted on conditional admission if there is no certificate of English proficiency
- Copy of Passport + Copy of Emirates ID Card, Family Book (for UAE Nationals)
- 3 recent photos
Graduate Program Admission Requirements
- Completion of a recognized baccalaureate degree in a discipline appropriate for the Graduate degree.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.0 scale, or its established equivalent, in the applicant’s baccalaureate degree program.
A minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the Paper-Based, 213 on the Computer-Based, or 79 on the Internet-Based test, or its equivalent in a standardized English language test, such as 6.0 IELTS or another standardized, internationally recognized test with the following exceptions:
- a native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate education in an English-medium institution and in a country where English is the official language;
- an applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the Paper-Based test, or its equivalent on another standardized test, at the time of admission to his/her undergraduate program.
Undergraduate and Graduate Visiting Students
A visiting student who wishes to study at AFU is required to obtain the approval of the relevant College Dean. If a visiting student who has previously attended courses at AFU wishes to obtain a degree, he/she must meet the admission requirements at AFU and the college in which he/she wishes to enroll. Visiting students from other universities need to provide the AFU Admission and Registration Unit an official approval from his/her College/University Registrar’s Office.