AFU Admission Rules and Policy
- Al Falah University (AFU) admits students irrespective of their nationality/ ethnicity, color, gender, disability or religion to programs offered by the AFU with equal rights and privileges.
- All programs offered by AFU are accredited by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education.
- Applicants are admitted based on their qualifications as approved by the by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early to AFU.
- Students are granted admission at AFU for a specific semester for which they apply and, if they fail to join AFU for any reason that semester, their right for admission will be unacceptable and they will have to follow a new admission procedure.
- Regular attendance and participation are required from all students in all class meetings, lectures, laboratory sessions and seminars. Students are not permitted to follow degrees through correspondence or by only passing Al Falah University’s examinations.
- The language of instruction for the College of Business Administration is English. Proficiency in English, both oral and written, is an important factor that will determine the students’ success during the studies at AFU.
- The language of instruction for College of Law and College of Mass Communication is Arabic.
- Al Falah University (AFU) has the right to reject admission if applicants provide fake documents to claim eligibility for admission. AFU also reserves the right to deny a request for readmission from a student with a history of dishonesty.
Undergraduate Admission Intake Policy for New and Transfer Applicants
Al Falah University (AFU) intake policy for all Undergraduate Programs allows applicants to be admitted to AFU as following:
- Fall Semester of each year
- Spring Semester of each year
- Summer Sessions of each year
- A non-refundable application and admission fee of 1,000 UAE Dirham
- For Transfer Applicants: Official transcripts from the previous institution with full course descriptions.