General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
A completed Admission application form (A1). (All parts of the application form must be carefully completed.)
- Attested copies of High School’s certificate and transcripts as approved by the MOHESR;
- Students who obtained their secondary school certificates from outside the UAE have to meet the minimum admission requirements set by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Their credentials must be certified by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE Embassy in the country of origin. Only subjects classified as academic will be accepted for admission consideration.
- Three recent photos
- Valid copy of Applicant’s Passport and Valid Residence Visa copy (for expats only)
- UAE National ID (all nationalities)
- English Proficiency Certificate
A TOEFL score of at least :( Paper based minimum of 500, computer based minimum of 173, & IBT minimum score of 61) or an IELTS minimum score of 5.0 for undergraduate admission for the College of Business.
- A non-refundable application and admission fee of 1,000 UAE Dirham