AFU Admission Rules and Policy
- Al Falah University (AFU) admits students irrespective of their national origin, color, gender, disability or religion to programs offered by the AFU with equal rights and privileges.
- All programs offered by AFU are accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR) in the United Arab Emirates.
- Applicants are admitted based on their qualifications as approved by the MOHESR.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early to AFU.
- Students are granted admission for a specific semester for which they apply and ,if they fail to join AFU for any reason that semester, their right for admission will be unacceptable and they will have to follow a new admission procedure
- Regular attendance and participation are required from all students in all class meetings, lectures, laboratory sessions and seminars. Students are not permitted to follow degrees through correspondence or by only passing the Al Falah University examinations.
- The language of instruction for the College of Business is English; proficiency in English language both oral and written is an important factor in determining the success of the student in the AFU.
- The language of instruction for College of Law and College of Mass Communication is Arabic.
- Al Falah University (AFU) has the right to reject admission if applicants provide faked documents to claim eligibility for admission. AFU also reserves the right to deny a request for readmission from a student with a history of deception.
General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- A completed Admission application form (A1). (All parts of the application form must be carefully completed.)
- Attested copies of High School’s certificate and transcripts as approved by the MOHESR;
- Students who obtained their secondary school certificates from outside the UAE have to meet the minimum admission requirements set by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Their credentials must be certified by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the UAE Embassy in the country of origin. Only subjects classified as academic will be accepted for admission consideration.
- Three recent photos
- Valid copy of Applicant’s Passport and Valid Residence Visa copy (for expats only)
- UAE National ID (all nationalities)
- A TOEFL score of at least :( Paper based minimum of 500, computer based minimum of 173, & IBT minimum score of 61) or an IELTS minimum score of 5.0 for undergraduate admission for the College of Business.
- TOEFL score of at least paper based 450, for undergraduate admission for the College of Mass Communication.
- A non-refundable application and admission fee of 1,000 UAE Dirham
- For Transfer Applicants: an official university transcript with full course descriptions.
Undergraduate Admission intake policy for New and transfer applicants
Al Falah University (AFU) intake policy for all Undergraduate Programs allows applicants to be admitted to AFU as following:
- Fall Semester of Each year
- Spring Semester of Each year
- Summer Semesters of Each year