Ms. Ghaida S. Al Rawashdeh has been the Head of General Education Department and the English Language Center at Al Falah University since its inception in 2015.
She has a BA in English Language and its Literature from the University of Jordan and an MA in Contemporary Literature and Culture from Brunel University in London, United Kingdom. And in 2017 Ms. Al Rawashdeh completed the MOE Innovation & Entrepreneurship program at Stanford University-San Francisco.
Ms. Ghaida S. Al Rawashdeh has been a part of several prominent educational institutions in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates since she started her academic career in 2010. She is also a devoted volunteer to causes she believes in. She is particularly passionate about working with children and empowering women.
Ms. Ghaida Al Rawashdeh is a winner of two international awards in educational leadership; Women in Education Leadership Award - Asia’s Education Excellence Award and Prof. Indria Parikh 50 women in Education-Leaders Award from the World Education Congress. Ms. Al Rawashdeh is currently a member of the Advisory Council of the World Education Congress.
Contemporary Literature and Culture, Brunel University, U.K.
English Language and its Literature, University of Jordan, Jordan
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Women in Education Leadership Award - Asia’s Education Excellence Award
Prof. Indria Parikh 50 women in Education Leaders- World Education Congress
IELTS Train the Trainer Certificate
UAE-Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program certificate
Gold Medallion and Award of Merit from the Jordanian Environment Committee
ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC ROLES
- Head, General Education Department
- Member, Appointment Committee
- Member, Quality Assurance Committee for Academic Affairs
- Member, Local and International Accreditation Committee
- Member, Audit Committee
- English for Developing Communication (0401103)
- English Skills for Academic Writing (0401104)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (0407112)
- Leadership Studies
- Contemporary Innovations
- Gender equality and Women Empowerment
- Development of Gender Roles
LIST OF PUBLICATION
- Women Empowerment & The Development Goals: Towards A Gender-Sensitive Sustainable Development Agenda - The West East Journal of Social Sciences (WEJSS)
- Testing The Efficiency Of ASE by The Two Step Regression Based Technique, The Johansen Multivariate Technique Cointegration and Granger Causality - Electronic Journal Of Applied Statistical Analysis